The Workplace Experience Index - Using Data to measure Workplace Satisfaction Sunday, 7 November 2021 from 2:30 PM – 2:55 PM
We are rapidly moving from the data economy to the behavioral economy. Companies can now measure, understand and shape behavior - a key driver of value and competitive success. With more choice in where and how people work, expectations are evolving with an ever-increasing opportunity to "consume" space based on individual needs and preferences. The EY Experience Index captures the qualitative workplace experience and insights that enhance understanding of how to best support teams. This data-driven approach is rooted in the belief that the importance of the workplace experience will continue to be a significant factor in employee satisfaction.
- Gain insights that enhance the understanding of how to best support employees in the workplace.
- Identify short and long-term actionable items that create a high-quality workplace experience.
Employee Engagement, Experimentation, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: