Leveraging Technology for Strategic Workplace Decisions Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Facility and property managers have been hurled into the spotlight as organizations seek to balance their space requirements with the needs of the business. They are tasked with planning, monitoring and reporting on fluctuating space utilization and providing workspace data to inform strategic decisions at the corporate level. Facilities managers and building operators are also challenged to know the who, when and where of everyone on the property. Tenant communication and space management tools will be essential in making sure workplaces are as safe as possible while also ensuring efficient people presence management.
- Understand how to transform your facilities management processes to support business strategy.
- Understand how technology can help drive effective reporting and ongoing monitoring of space utilization.
- See how to incorporate tenant communication into your company’s workplace management strategy.
Facilities Management, Future of Work, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: