CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 11: Final Presentations Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Hear from the next generation of talent! Student teams from universities around the world were invited to compete in a competition where they are asked to play the role of an internal corporate real estate team. This year’s challenge is to Develop an ESG strategy for the corporate real estate portfolio that addresses post-pandemic health and safety concerns and employee well-being; corporate commitment to being a better steward of the environment; and diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our hope is that you will gain strategies and concepts to take back to your company.
Corporate Real Estate, Wellness, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: