Monday General Session with Michael C. Bush and SongDivision Monday, 8 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Better for Business, Better for People, Better for the World
Creating Great Places to Work for everyone is no longer an HR strategy - it's the new business imperative. Michael C. Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work, creator the gold-standard Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, will reveal the leadership behaviors required to escalate innovation and the agility needed for every organization. Through inspiring stories and compelling research, he will demonstrate that great places to work for all benefit the individuals working there and contribute to a better global society—even as they outperform in the stock market and grow revenue three times faster than less-inclusive rivals. This is a call to lead so that organizations develop every ounce of human potential and enhance employee experience.
Be a bridge maker. Be a vocal leader. Be an instrument for progress.
Bridge-building requires collaborating with the right talent, tools, and instruments. That’s why CoreNet Global has enlisted the help of world-class musicians from SongDivision to help you find your voice, your team, and your courage to tackle what lies ahead. Global Summit attendees will have multiple opportunities -- including our Opening General Session and breakout sessions – to stretch their creative muscles (and their vocal cords) while working to influence, include and innovate in the corporate real estate profession.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Employee Engagement, Leadership & Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: