Data Analytics and the Future of CRE Blockchain Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Real estate is well known to be the largest asset class in the world. However, the industry is still rooted in using traditional financing methods for real estate asset ownership which are expensive for issuers and provide poor liquidity for investors. Through the tokenization of real estate assets on the blockchain, issuers adopting asset-light strategies can capitalize real estate on the balance sheet while retaining control of assets. Investors benefit by having access to a far wider range of investment opportunities and greater levels of trading liquidity. Fundamentally, the tokenization of real estate on the blockchain provides new strategies for corporate ownership and financial management.
- Deepen your understanding of what the blockchain is and how tokenization of real estate assets is achieved on the blockchain.
- Learn about opportunities that tokenized real estate assets can provide for both issuers (owners/users) of corporate real estate assets and investors.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.