Designing by Data Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Access to real data about how employees work is creating opportunities to understand the full impact of workplace design decisions – on productivity, collaboration, and performance. Using examples from Singapore and the new office in Tokyo, gain insights into how Google significantly engages users upfront about what to: change, improve, and lose. See how they are using tech practices like beta testing, continuous feedback loop, improvement, iteration and are applying them to real estate.
- Deepen your understanding of how data impacts design and is a focal point of workplace strategy.
- Gain an appreciation of how to involve employees so that they feel heard, included, and appreciated. See how data collection is used for guidelines not standards, which gives freedom of flexibility and locality.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.