Prepare Like An Actor Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Prepare Like An Actor is a quick primer on mastering the art of persuasive speaking; it helps you connect practical insights about the craft of acting to the corporate world. During this session, you’ll discover how to apply creative techniques actors use when preparing for your next presentation.
- When it comes to public speaking, you are more important than your ideas.
- Consciously craft your vocal delivery and non-verbal communication for different audiences.
- Develop a rehearsal culture within your workplace to ensure success.
Communication Effectiveness, Creativity
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.