Powerful, Personal Stories Thursday, 12 March 2020 from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Humans are hardwired to appreciate a good story. This interactive session explores why telling personal stories can make your communication, from keynote speeches to face-to-face meetings, far more powerful. Not only can they electrify a speaker’s delivery, but they can make their words more intimate and relatable. Discover the essentials of a powerful, personal story, well told.
- Crafting your story’s structure.
- Understanding the importance of referencing senses and emotions.
- The ability to inspire and satisfy curiosity in your audience.
Communication Effectiveness, Creativity
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.