Can IFM really connect CRE, the Business, and the People? Thursday, 12 March 2020 from 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
Integrated Facility Management (IFM) is a method of consolidating all of your business's facility services and functions under one outsourced team of experts. Businesses are starting to see how the proper adoption of IFM can contribute to building the right corporate culture. This session features CRE executives who are in different stages of the IFM journey. Listen and learn as these panelists give first-hand insights and practical tips on their approach to IFM outsourcing. IFM results that enhance employee engagement, builds a culture-building strategy, creates stakeholder alignment; and, what a successful IFM outsourcing partnership looks like.
- Discover the true driver behind a corporation's IFM strategy and how it contributes to building a culture that is right. Understand the implementation challenges, how the right outsourcing partner can contribute to the success of the IFM strategy, and gain insights on how to 'win' the business over.
- Gain practical skills and insights to enhance your outsourcing strategy.
Employee Engagement, Facilities Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.