The Subtle Art of (not) Understanding Gen Z and Millennials: An Interactive Discussion Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
We hear a lot about how Gen Z represent a new kind of generation: digital natives drastically different even from Millennials. Are they really any different? How have they been shaped by—and responded to—new technology, recent history, and a shifting economy? Meanwhile, Millennials’ priorities are changing and with the majority of them rounding 30, they start to settle down and behave differently. What does this mean for us, real estate experts, as we strive to shape the workplace of the future? Join an interactive discussion between HR experts and young talent themselves – contrasting and comparing expectations, outlooks and experiences.
- Deepen your understanding of the real expectations and desires of Gen Z, who are the future of our workforce but are not discussed as often as Millennials!
- Learn how to generate a healthy, productive and positive work environment for a multigenerational workforce with concrete key takeaways to implement in your workplace.
Communication Effectiveness, Employee Engagement, Workplace, Workplace Culture, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.