Ausgrid’s Un-Tethered Workplace Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
Ausgrid underwent a significant transformation initiative which was the refurbishment of a 1975 commercial office in Sydney's CBD to create their new Head Office. The workplace transformation was a two-year process which looked at the overall business proposition, the workplace and culture. Several obstacles like a siloed culture and antiquated technology were among the several hurdles to overcome. The challenge was to transition, educate and evolve a disengaged business culture. The $82 million project has provided Ausgrid with a customer focused and team-based office space. It will be a cultural enabler for the transformation program to drive more efficient and sustainable work practices.
- Identify early resisters within an organisation and establish a robust strategy to move forward.
- Actively plan for workforce consultation and engagement to promote change ownership + engagemen
- Incorporate indigenous representation in a meaningful and genuine way.
Change Management, Design Thinking, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.