Engage Studio - Return on Relationships: Investing Social Capital to Navigate the Future of Work Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
How do we understand our relationships at work? For the longest time, the only tool we had was an Org Chart. Even today, Org Charts persist as our 'shorthand' for describing the teams and relationships to combine to get work done. This is a crude way of trying to represent the human complexity of our organisations. In a world of responsive, agile, inclusive organisations, Org charts are dead. We need a better way. A way that helps us understand the social capital we generate through our relationships and work with others, and gives us insight into how we might improve our workplaces.
- Understand and apply the concepts of social capital (and the six networks) to yourself and your organization to discover the impact of your organizational design on how you create social capital.
- Evaluate your organisations readiness to adopt organizational network analysis techniques to improve the quality of its relationships and workplace designs.
- Create a first 90 days plan on a page for fostering social capital in your organization and testing its impact on the workplace.
Collaboration, Workplace Culture, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.