The Digitally Enabled Workplace Pilot @ EY Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Discover how EY is harnessing Digital Technologies to Identify with today's workforce and is developing customised workplace choices that enhance individual and team productivity. Understand how they are creating ongoing flexible and variable real estate solutions that supports Brand, Staff, and Client solutions. Examine how they can deliver a range of workspaces that are experience centric, applicable for the moment, which understand the user's needs in advance, with the ability to adapt the user's digitally enabled workplace experience changes based on AI.
- Understand Distributed (big) data bases, Digital Halos, RPA, ML, and AI profile individuals, identify teams, anticipate client needs, and use positioning data for the right workspaces.
- Know how to attach technology to the individual/team/client brief and integrate that into the workplace journey.
- Be able to apply techniques for the convergence of digital tools, flexible pay per use spaces, adaptable furniture solutions, purpose-built hubs and strategically placed Branded HQ spaces creates efficiency.
Artificial Intelligence, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.