Engage Studio - Mixing Agility and Culture to Boost Effectiveness Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
For many organisations the main barriers to agile working revolve around culture and mindset. In CRE, HR and IT, the more geographically distributed we become, the more technology and connectedness are needed. So, what's the role of culture in this mix? Two large elements of culture are organizational culture and national culture. During this Engage Studio session, you will focus on the communication aspect of national culture, and experience firsthand why it matters in the global collaborative process. Discover what you, as a CRE practitioner working with HR and IT counterparts, can do to work more effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Identify cultural differences in communication when organising and managing meetings especially in the context of virtual global CRE projects.
- Anticipate cultural differences in communication in when organising and managing meetings across disciplines (CRE-IT-HR) anywhere in the world, even under remote conditions.
Collaboration, Communication Effectiveness, Meeting Effectiveness
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.