Microsoft Singapore Reimagines the Workplace to Include Customers Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Microsoft recently merged two separate Singapore offices into six floors of Fraser Tower, a brand-new building in the central business district. The unified workplace brings together technology, innovation, cultural values, and inclusivity in a connected, collaborative, and dynamic space for customers and employees alike.
This session will cover the use of employee and customer experience mapping to program and design key elements of the space. You will discover why they put customer-focused spaces at the heart of the building.
- Bricks: Explore how the built environment was used to create a great employee experience for Microsoft employees and visitors.
- Bytes: Understand how digital transformation is displayed throughout a technology-rich and technology-enabled workplace.
- Culture: Examine how the project team embraced and addressed themes beyond construction such as diversity & inclusion, accessibility, security and sustainability.
Employee Engagement, Workplace Design, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.