Future 20 - Creating Tomorrow's Connected Workplace for Today's Agile Workforce Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 4:15 PM – 4:35 PM
Today, the average knowledge worker is at her desk only 40% of her working day. Throughout her day, she will move several times in the span of a few hours. Corporate Real Estate, IT, and HR are each investing in different solutions to create the right conditions for employees to be their most productive in this new agile working environment. Leading enterprises are already integrating the physical, digital, and cultural aspects of a workplace - and achieving impressive early results in elevated employee experiences and optimized space utilization.
- Describe how a flexible, need-based approach to workplace design is better-suited than the traditional price/sqft approach for accommodating today's workers.
- Identify specific IoT and occupant-facing solutions that optimize real estate investments and amenities.
- Chart a course for collaborating effectively with HR and IT to create workplaces that foster innovation.
Technology & Portfolio Management Tools, Technology and Portfolio Management Tools, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.