Exploring XR with 5G in the Gen Z Workspace Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
Adopting new technology with digital transformation, which involves more than just the integration of IoT, will have to be the driving force for organisations who are willing to put their stakes on Millennials and Gen Z. The advent of 5G will cater to the generations' needs in workspaces which rely on Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Extended Reality (XR). Digitally transformed spaces filled with likeminded businesses and people; and built around the premise of an updated culture, can foster greater creativity and innovation. These can even improve work-life balance. Join the speakers as they explore these emerging offbeat tech ideas and engage in an exciting discussion of the future!
- Comprehend through measurable data that the current workspace designs will be obsolete, owing to the introduction of 5G and XR for Gen Y and Z.
- Identify the shortcomings of the current design trends and see that the approach to design will change.
- Identify actual solutions and ideas to incorporate in real estate and workspace designs.
Technology & the Built Environment, Technology and the Built Environment, Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.