Can Organisations Retain Culture and Identity Whilst Adopting Flex? Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
Commercial real estate is undergoing an evolution as increased demand for flex space, with much of this centered around the provision of workspace as a service. The growth of co-working and flexible work patterns mean that organisations are often spread across several locations and territories. The challenge for CRE professionals is to ensure that company culture is retained resulting in improved productivity and to increase talent retention. This timely discussion will focus on how the growth of the sector has impacted the quality of service. You will see how companies have been navigating this complex market to retain company culture.
- Learn from bespoke research conducted with occupiers and operators across three different global markets to better understand how their attitude to the market is changing, how service is impacting this, and how they are responding to it.
- Understand the challenges in adopting flex whilst retaining company culture and talent.
- Learn more about the adoption / change curve in commercial real estate as well as predictions for the future of the market.
Corporate Real Estate, Workplace Culture, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.