Future 20 - Future of Work: Decentralising Corporate Responsibility Wednesday, 11 March 2020 from 4:40 PM – 5:00 PM
While technologically enabled emotionally intelligent workplaces are the future, employees are getting increasingly vocal about Corporate Responsibility (CR). This is especially true for millennials. CR is growing in importance to employees as it decides how they connect with their company and their colleagues and helps define the relationship they build with each. However, many companies struggle with integrating CR within the organisational fabric. How do organisations decentralise CR? What role can leaders play in helping organisation's become CR focused and achieve CR goals?
- Understand how and why CR is critical to the business and the impact that it will have on the relationship that an organisation has with its people as well as its consumers.
- Learn how they can successfully incorporate CR into the fabric of the organisation and look at some tangible methods.
- Learn how some organisations have worked on integrating CR into their functions and also how FM can play a role in this.
Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Engagement, Workplace Culture
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.