Leveraging WELL Portfolio to Scale Corporation-Wide Health & Well-Being Thursday, 12 March 2020 from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Comprehensive employee well-being programs are difficult to formulate because each team and region have different goals and different practices. In 2016, JLL Shanghai decided to adopt the WELL Building Standard (WELL), the world's first building standard focused exclusively on human health and wellness. After successfully reducing sick leave and increasing employee satisfaction, they adopted WELL for other offices through the WELL Portfolio Pilot. This has allowed them to identify commonalities in design, operations and policies that address employee health and wellness, while allowing for differences in culture and region.Key Takeaways:
- Gain insights on how WELL has served JLLs purpose of promoting employee health and well-being, improving JLL's employee satisfaction and reducing absenteeism internally, as well as elevating their service offerings for clients.
- Discover how WELL Portfolio can be used as a tool to scale employee health and well-being simultaneously across multiple properties, company-wide.
- Evaluate your office portfolios through the lens of WELL Portfolio to help drive portfolio value and benchmark your organisation's Environmental Social Governance (ESG).
Enterprise/Organization Alignment, Portfolio Management, Wellness
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.