HR and RE analytics: Leveraging Data at the Intersection of People and Space Thursday, 12 March 2020 from 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
Real estate strategy, design, and workplace amenities present opportunities to activate employee engagement, support diversity and inclusion efforts, and nurture workplace culture overall. Yet, each is hampered when organisations do not consider the human factors and data at their disposal. Tools and data from HR, such as people analytics and employee satisfaction data, can and should be a resource that informs real estate and design strategy. New HR tools and insights, like culture diagnostics and spatial intelligence, will be discussed. The methodology for leveraging these sets of information, and how to evaluate it for insights will be covered.
- The ways in which the built environment can activate stronger relationships, reinforce a desired culture and enable cultural change.
- Understand how to obtain and understand employee feedback to inform these objectives for the work environment using HR tools.
- Gain a deeper appreciation of why HR and people data should be used to understand workplace and real estate strategy.
- Improve your ability to evaluate HR data for insights that will inform real estate strategy
Data Analytics, Talent, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.