Future 20 - Disruption by Design: How empowered Workplace Culture drives innovation Thursday, 12 March 2020 from 2:00 PM – 2:20 PM
Disruption is everywhere. It's causing anxiety amongst employees and it's applying constant pressure on organisations to continuously innovate. But when it comes to disruption, Corporate Real Estate is often seen as being late to the game. Whilst it may feel as though we've be proceeding along without major disruptions the reality is that it's only a matter of time. Disruption is created by understanding relationships and the human experiences we have as a society. Every employee has a purpose and as the workforce becomes increasingly multi-generational, it's crucial that organisations identify, encourage and celebrate those passions.
- Discover how the design of workspaces impacts our ability to maintain strong relationships with colleagues.
- Define what disruption is and understand how to foster an innovative culture in the workplace.
- Identify the difference and methodology between sustainable innovation and transformative innovation.
Employee Engagement, Workplace Culture, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 35 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track - Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.