Empathy Lab Experiences Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
The Empathy Lab provides three virtual reality simulations to give you an intimate look into racism, homelessness, and sustainability. They will immerse you into the heart of social issues and allow you to better empathize with the people or environments affected. These hands-on, immersive experiences will help you better understand some of the critical issues facing the world and awaken a sense of what each of us can do to develop solutions for those challenges.
These experiences have been designed by Stanford University and Columbia University.
Please visit the Empathy Lab to sign up for one or more of the Empathy Lab Experiences.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: