Financial Leadership and Decision Making Sunday, 20 October 2019 from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
This advanced seminar focuses on financing and the financial impacts of corporate real estate transactions. For acquisitions, this includes evaluation and comparison of different lease structures as well as ownership and debt financing. For dispositions, this includes strategies for unwinding leaseholds and debt obligations. Financing alternatives for existing assets are also evaluated. The seminar concludes with a view toward making transaction structure recommendations to senior management, in the context of the corporation's primary financial drivers and objectives. Participants will increase their ability to analyze and evaluate financial structures for acquisition, disposition or financing of large corporate real estate assets. SLCR seminar. Learn more...
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: