Wellness Learning Theater - How Wellness at Work Drives Profits Monday, 21 October 2019 from 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM
Among the newest essential components of workplace wellness are biophilia and mindfulness, which work together to provide building occupants with a calming connection to their natural environment through thoughtful, nature-inspired design strategies. As these workplace wellness topics continue to dominate office design and development conversations, corporate real estate professionals are increasingly eager to make the business case for places that support the health and experiences of their employees. In this Wellness Learning Theater, discover the financial impact high performance buildings can have on your organization based on enhanced occupant experience and engagement. Through existing research framed in innovative ways, this session will enable corporate occupiers to assign an actual dollar value to productivity, health, and retention gains that can be achieved through human-centric design strategies like biophilic design, making the financial case for high performance buildings. p>
- Calculate and communicate the value from high performance buildings based on improvements to employee productivity, retention, and health.
- Learn where to focus in the vastness of workplace wellness opportunity in order to drive results and purpose.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: