Careers Learning Theater - Learning is the New Working: How This Forward-thinking Approach Will Help Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
Learning and re-training will be a continuous way of maintaining a competitive workforce and be an employer of choice. Dive into the design ideas popping up in classrooms where the next generation workforce are learning, and how these innovations can be thoughtfully woven into the modern workplace to expand employee knowledge and training.
- Learn about advanced virtual and augmented reality training capabilities that are enabling employee education/training opportunities.
- Obtain insights into the innovative work being done by academia and start-ups to address and provide tools and services that directly correspond to the workforce challenges that will result following the adoption of robotics and automation in the workplace.
Artificial Intelligence, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: