The Interactive Employee Experience: The Next Generation of IWMS Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM
Providing a simple yet meaningful Employee Experience (EX) to empower the workforce is more critical today than ever before. The labor market is tight, and the critical success of any organization hinges on not just attracting and retaining talent, but also in helping that talent to collaborate with others in an effortless and productive manner. Catch this live demo of iOFFICE Hummingbird, where we will explore how iOFFICE is transforming IWMS into something new that builds upon EX and other new workplace issues that are impacting corporate real estate.
Employee Engagement, Technology & the Built Environment, Technology and the Built Environment
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: