A Path Through Intangible Barriers, with Erica Wagner Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM
Every corporate leader has an interesting journey of how they made it to where they are today. However, Erica’s journey has been very unique.
She has been a leader with purpose, an entrepreneur, a philanthropist, and a fitness enthusiast. Erica was featured in The Leader magazine’s 36 under 36 young leaders to watch in 2014, and in Boston Business Journal’s 40 under 40 in 2017. The believers of doing the right thing at correct speed will not dare to miss out on this session about Erica’s journey of “A path through intangible barriers”.
Leadership & Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: