Workplace Learning Theater - Brain Power: Using Neuroscience to Design Work Experiences Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM
The increasing pace of work, volume of information, and complexity of business demands more from employee’s brains. But how much of workplaces today have been designed with the brain in mind? Learn about recent scientific experiments Steelcase conducted about the optimal environmental conditions for different cognitive functions. Understand the science behind these experiences and practical design interventions that can support the performance of your most important resource – your people.
- Learn about the neuroscience behind common work experiences.
- Assess how your current workplace is hindering or supporting employee’s ability to think.
- Apply practical strategies for supporting employees through design.
Critical Thinking, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: