The Workplace in Transformation: Secrets for Navigating this Seismic Shift Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 9:45 AM – 10:05 AM
Technological disruption has changed the way people work. Thanks to concepts like coworking and evolving employee expectations, the workplace is in the midst of unprecedented transformation. While change can seem overwhelming, it presents boundless opportunity for organizations – particularly in light of emerging technologies, shifting employee demands and greater competition. These challenges, their effects on organizations, and the opportunities for organizations to leverage new technologies wil be covered.
- Gain insights on how to better align the physical footprint with both company strategy and employee needs while driving down costs.
- Understand the capabilities and opportunities of emerging technologies.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: