Workplace Learning Theater - Workplace-as-a-Service (WaaS): The New HQ2 Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 10:15 AM – 10:35 AM
Modern, activated coworking locations are opening around every corner. Is coworking a product, service or something else? How will Corporate Real Estate decision makers benefit from the evolution of the office? How can asset owners remain relevant and in control? Better understand the forces driving change from brick and mortar to WaaS and what is coming next for office buildings. Look at the rise of WaaS and discuss the next-gen office building.
- Examine the rise of Workplace-as-a-Service and Coworking vs. WaaS
- Identify the key derailments of outsourcing contracts and how Google avoided these.
- Deepen your understanding of trends and forces driving the need for the evolving workplaces.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: