Emergency Preparedness: Are You Ready? Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 10:15 AM – 10:35 AM
As a professional and head of household, are you more diligent in your emergency preparedness for work or home? Take advantage of this opportunity to review simple common sense lists that can be applied to both you personal and professional life, using potential 'what if' scenarios that can make a difference. Disasters don't plan ahead. You can. Make an emergency plan today and practice it,
- Get simple 'to do' lists for both home and office Gain an appreciation for our emergency responders Understand the value of 'a secret staff'
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: