Meet AI, my new co-worker Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 1:00 PM – 1:20 PM
As augmented intelligence (AI) begins to take hold within companies, there is a concern that AI will replace people in the workforce. In reality AI will augment existing roles, enabling employees to do so much more, and, be much more effective and productive. AI will be critical to assisting the CRE industry to re-invent roles, reduce operational costs and drive new value add services to building users. AI will become the best resource or 'co-worker' in the workplace, an advancement to be embraced and not feared.
- Demystify the fear that AI will replace workers and highlight how AI will become a new 'pair of hands', augmenting and enhancing existing roles.
- Communicate and make sure you bring everyone along with you, this is a journey!
- How to treat your data like a physical asset.
Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: