Coworking Goes Corporate: How can Businesses Create more Collaborative Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 1:30 PM – 1:50 PM
Explore Siemens' journey in creating their own internal coworking space that meets the needs of their tenants (i.e. employees from multiple Siemens' divisions) while also remaining adaptable. Using insights from Siemens Real Estate's coworking facility project in Boston you will gain insights into how corporations can explore creating their own coworking spaces.
- Describe how and why the coworking model is being adapted by corporations to meet employees needs for flexibility and collaboration.
- Discover how to create an office environment that is personalized to employees needs while remaining adaptable.
- Better assess if adopting a coworking model is right for you.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: