Workplace Learning Theater - Unlocking Agile: Data-Driven Design for Data-Driven People Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
84.51°, an analytics and marketing company, partnered with BHDP’s Workplace team to develop an innovative approach to workplace strategy and design. Using quantitative and qualitative tools, the team crafted workplace prototypes in the Cincinnati headquarters to inform the renovation of 84.51°’s new space in the Chicago Post Office.
- * Discover how a leading data and analytics company is structuring its teams to work more effectively
- * Learn how emerging technology can be leveraged to uncover patterns in user behavior
- Understand how data can inform workplace design at multiple scales
Workplace Design, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: