What Millennials Want from the Workplace, by Millennials Monday, 21 October 2019 from 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM
New research amongst Young Leaders was done to determine exactly what they want from the workplace. They challenged the usual stereotypes about millennials’ working preferences, researched what really attracts and retains the generation that is set to represent 75% of the workforce by 2025. Research on millennials, done by millennials, presented by millennials.
- Gain a better understanding of what motivates millennials.
- Learn more about what millennials want and need to stay engaged.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: