Experience Leaders-What is the Experience? Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Leading companies are placing employee experience at the heart of employee and workplace strategies as a source of competitive advantage, differentiating factors and recruitment. But what truly creates a positive experience at work and what are the risks? Are we asking ourselves why a new Experience? What have we been doing before this? What changes are we really making? How are we justifying and confirming the approach is appropriate for our future? Join this thoughtful exploration of what is the next Experience and when. Who should be managing and tracking the results?
- Examine and probe the current state of experience and the role of corporate real estate leaders as well as others within the organizations.
- Discuss the changing world of work and its impact on the next generation of experience. What is the Next Next?
Leadership & Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: