SESSION CANCELLED - Lessons Learned: Delivering Workplace Efficiency, Effectiveness and Experience Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
In an ever-changing world of work, many organizations aren't keeping up with new workplace demands fast enough. Whether responding to evolving employee needs or shifting market trends, every organization is looking to be more agile, efficient and engaging when it comes to the workplace experience. And it's having tangible impacts on the business -- today, 37 percent of employees would change jobs for one that offered them the ability to work where they want at least part of the time. Hear leading thinkers in the space share key insights and lessons learned when it comes to delivering efficiency, effectiveness and experience.
- Discover what you can do to create an optimal workplace experience.
- Gain lessons learned on becoming more agile and efficient to improve the workplace experience.
Co-working & Flexible Workspace, Employee Engagement, Workplace Mobility
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: