A No-Fail Mission – Inside the story of NATO’s new Headquarters Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
A project 20 years in the making, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s (NATO) new headquarters in Brussels is not only one of the most unique buildings in the world, it was also a once-in-a-generation endeavor. Complexity, size, politics, security, technology and, most importantly, people were the core components of a successfully delivered one-off programme. The story of the new NATO HQ, the team, the innovative approaches, the challenges, and the lessons learned are universally applicable. This session will address the magnitude, human aspects and knowledge gained from building, equipping and launching one of the most state-of-the-art buildings in Europe for the world’s most successful alliance.
- Gain insights and lessons learned during this lengthy and complex project of NATO’s new headquarters.
- Discover the innovative approaches and core components of creating one of the most state-of-the-art buildings in Europe.
Project Management, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: