Coworking 2.0: Using the next-gen workplace model to your advantage Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Flexible workspace has evolved far beyond its startup roots and is now being purpose-built for enterprise. How are the most agile CREs leveraging flexible workspace as part of portfolio planning and what’s next? This session introduces new best practices for co-working and explores the vision of fully-deployed co-location and how landlord partnerships are instrumental to a proactive and agile workplace strategy.
- Navigating the current landscape of service providers and products
- Articulating distinct needs of user groups, use cases and best practices
- Suggestions for portfolio planning, site selection and lease negotiation
Co-working & Flexible Workspace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: