The Power of Partnership: Driving Innovation and Excellence across a Rapidly Growing City Monday, 21 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Tremendous effort and resources go into developing a Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Services strategy, selecting the right service delivery model and negotiating complex contracts with selected service providers. The ongoing strategic relationship also requires effort, as well as resources with the proven experience and expertise to ensure that the expected value of the relationship is achieved throughout its lifetime. Ultimately, success is in the post-contract execution. This session will focus on knowing when Supplier Relationship Management (SRMG) is right for you.
- Implement effective performance management to achieve real strategic alignment and refocus the parties on the intent of the deal.
- Be prepared to fully engage all stakeholders in the relationship to drive efficiency and effectiveness and improve transparency and collaboration
- Empower strategic relationship results to align vision and objectives, achieve desired outcomes and thrive.
Outsourcing, Partnering, Performance Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: