Gaining Advantage Through an Agile Strategy Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
The thought of transitioning from a long-term, committed portfolio to a nimble and flexible one can be distressing to many corporate real estate executives. And the larger the portfolio is, the more complex the challenge will be. One of the biggest issues is uncertainty around future headcounts given the rapidly changing business environment, advances in technology and new competitive threats. To address these needs, occupiers have demonstrated extreme interest in testing flexible space offerings. The meteoric rise in coworking this real estate cycle attests to this demand, but it's not the only answer. This session will focus on insights to incorporate agile strategies into your portfolio.
- Deepen your understanding of how to analyze and solve for future headcount and space needs.
- Better assess how much flexibility should be built into your portfolio.
- Engage in the right level and types of discussions with the c-suite.
Flex Work, Portfolio Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: