A New Look at Employee Experience: Employee Health, Happiness, and Productivity Sunday, 20 October 2019 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
In 2018, “The Employee Experience” survey of over 1,600 employees in North America found that over 50% reported access to natural light and views of the outdoors were their most important office perks – outranking onsite cafeterias, fitness centers, medical care, and childcare. This session will discuss the growing importance of the workspace in creating an employee experience that is memorable, compelling, and leads to increased productivity.
- Understand the impact access of natural light has on overall work performance, wellbeing and satisfaction.
- Gain ideas on how to partner with HR and IT to re-imagine workspace and create a high performing and engaged workforce.
Employee Engagement, Wellness
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: