Creating Buildings that Support Wellness and Sustainability Sunday, 20 October 2019 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Don't miss this interactive session, where you’ll be guided in a discussion of tactics, tools and case studies that position you to identify and select materials that promote sustainable buildings, good indoor air quality and occupant wellness. Brainstorm important product characteristics that support wellness such as materials with low chemical emissions; furniture that promotes good ergonomics; and design considerations that promote wellness such as access to natural light and products that are third party certified for their superior environmental performance. Overcome common obstacles and gain tips for overcoming objections associated with prioritizing the pursuit of sustainable buildings.
- Communicate the importance and benefits of considering the sustainability and wellness attributes of their corporate buildings.
- Enumerate critical criteria when it comes to selecting products that support sustainable indoor environments.
- Access strategies and tools for selecting products that support occupant wellness and comfort.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: