Experience the Transformation Sunday, 20 October 2019 from 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Gain insight into the approach used to transform a financial services senior leadership area into its headquarters' center of gravity. Learn how the team achieved the primary goal to accelerate ongoing cultural evolution through leadership example and cross-functional pollination of innovative business ideas with access to leadership. Benefit from an in-depth understanding of the solution development process, qualitative performance data, including virtual reality tools. The design prioritized the integration of flexible solutions to ensure the environment be adaptable based on performance and cultural measures. This approach minimizes hard construction and supports flexibility to adapt to future needs.
- Have an opportunity to experience the Virtual Reality tools leveraged in the iterative design process to measure associate experience.
- Apply key attributes to develop a flexible, adaptable design solution which allows for continuous improvement and business agility.
- Apply insights into the CRE team strategic approach to senior leadership engagement throughout the solution development process.
Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: