Walgreens "Workplace for Tomorrow" Sunday, 20 October 2019 from 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
How do you assure your workplace experience is successfully evolving to deliver for a tomorrow that is not yet here? Gain insights into Walgreen’s approach as they share the strategy and the delivery of the work that has effectively begun their workplace transformation. Key points covered include working with key stakeholders, and linking the workplace experience to its brand. This candid discussion looks past today and into tomorrow as they transform a brand, culture and business for the future.
- Walk away with tangible ideas on how to redefine organizational workplace experience to be fit for the future.
- Discover how Walgreens designed and operationalized a successful workplace strategy in collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Understand the metrics and KPI’s that defined success.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: