Engage Studio - The Role of Empathy in Corporate Real Estate Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM
Do you have the ability to place yourself in another’s position? Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference. This interactive session brings together a diverse group of facilitators to create an experiential learning environment where empathy is actively developed. Learn how non-CRE leading organizations are charged with using empathy to succeed at their daily jobs and create environments that help people thrive. Participate in a series of empathy building exercises that help you build stronger relationships, generate meaningful ideas, create spaces that care for under-served populations; and, create meaningful connections with the physical environment.
- Understand through case studies, current research statistics, and participant engaged activities, why an empathetic mindset and approach can enhance development outcomes, creating meaningful customer experiences, and increase human engagement.
- Build critical empathy skills to use immediately following the session.
- Learn a series of exercise and diagramming tools to continue to build empathy in your organization and across project teams.
Change Management, Employee Engagement, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: