Workplace Management 2.0 - Fueled by Human Experience and Technology Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Employees of all ages want to be engaged in meaningful work, they also want to coordinate when and where they perform the actual tasks. How do you bring employee expectations and business goals together as a CRE professional? SAP’s team will share findings from an internal survey of senior executives on how CRE contributes to employee efficiency and brand value. These results are then transformed, along with relevant data collected by sensors, IT infrastructure or HR systems, into measurable and innovative utilisation concepts. Experience a software demo of how CRE requirements are implemented as concrete features that place individuals and teams over buildings.
- Understand the type of data that are relevant to create utilisation concepts and learn, how to collect them.
- Describe what ‘success looks like’ for an integrated change management program.
Change Management, Technology & the Built Environment, Technology and the Built Environment
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: