Young Leaders Unplugged: A Fireside Chat with Michael Davidson Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Being a Young Leader in any industry presents a myriad of challenges to recognize, embrace and develop one’s talent, fuel a passion to make a difference in the world, navigate the hurdles of building knowledge and skills, while developing a personal brand that represents who you are and the core values which define you......while also paying your bills and hopefully nurturing your friendships, relationships and family. As an original CoreNet Young Leader, whose background didn’t even involve real estate, Michael Davidson will share his insights, lessons learned, successes and failures having developed a 25 Year career that has spanned the Globe and since 2010 as a Managing Director at JP Morgan Chase.
- Stay true to yourself, find what you love, be insatiably curious, genuinely humble, courageously honest and quietly confident.
- Define your core values and always remain faithful.
- Become a student of the real estate industry, develop a strong thriving network and explore as many different roles and experiences as possible throughout your career.
Leadership & Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: