Real Estate: The Next Innovation Tool for Discovery Organization Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
GSK set out to prove their hypothesis that a reduction in real estate footprint and densifying the workforce does not have to lead to a reduction in loss of productivity and employee wellbeing when done in tandem with an integrated, data-driven change management program. For over 10 years, they invested in strategic, mixed-method spatial performance data collection to understand its impact on the GSK global scientific workforce. Their research has shown the immense value of investing in co-creation between the business and operations to find optimal spatial solutions. Their success hinges on a team approach – integrating all involved into a high-performance One Team.
- Discover the value GSK Worldwide Real Estate & Facilities has generated from crafting a mixed-method spatial performance data collection strategy that feeds into the full project life cycle
- Identify key roles in a successful integrated project team.
- Describe what ‘success looks like’ for an integrated change management program.
Change Management, Data Analytics, OrangeCounty2019
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: